NDIS - In Home Disability Services
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Golden Glow Nursing is a REGISTERED NDIS PROVIDER has been successfully accredited against the National Disability Standards.
If you have a current Disability Service with Golden Glow there is no need to transfer services with the NDIS. Golden Glow is able to provide all of the services you are currently receiving with us.
NDIS support coordination
NDIS Support Coordination services are designed to support participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) with their NDIS plans.
- Golden Glow Support Coordinators are Community Nurses with many years experience in disability service provision and coordination of services.
- Support Coordinators work with participants to help them understand their NDIS plans and to provide options for supports.
- This includes informal and mainstream supports, as well as NDIS funded supports.
- While Support Coordinators provide information and assistance, participants remain in control, able to choose for themselves the service provider and the type of support they are interested in.
- Support Coordinators will also work with participants to help strengthen their ability to manage their own plans in the future.
Golden Glow Support Coordination services are available in Darwin, Alice Springs and Katherine.
NDIS Services provided by Golden Glow Nursing include:
- Support Co ordination - both High and Low level.
- Assistance with Personal care - all levels
- Assistance with travel / transport
- Assistance with Household tasks / Domestic Assistance
- Community Nursing
- Continence Assessments
- Social activites / outings / Community Access
- Specialised Disability Accommodation
- Therapy Services
- Short term Residential Accommodation (Respite services)
We understand that finding the right care for you or your loved one is an important life decision, so contact us to arrange a personal appointment