How to make a complaint
WHAT IS A COMPLAINT?
- A complaint is when you are not happy and you tell someone the reason.
- A complaint can be about anything to do with your service, a person or something else.
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT?
- You can talk about what is wrong with any staff member.
- If you are still not happy, talk to someone in charge at our office. You can ask to talk to the manager.
- If you are still not happy or you don’t want to talk to a staff member you can:
- Call (08) 8927 2756
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to PO BOX 40947 Casuarina NT 0811
WHEN YOU MAKE A COMPLAINT WE WILL
- Try to help you
- Be quick
- Tell you how long it will take
Your complaint will be private. This means we will keep your details safe.
If you are not happy with how someone at Golden Glow Nursing responds to your complaint you can contact:
Aged Care & Home care Services
Seniors and Disability Rights Service Advocate
Darwin Community Legal Service
Free call – 1800 812 953
The Aged Care Quality & Safety Commission
Free call – 1800 951 821
NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission
Free call – 1800 035 544
Click on complaints contact form at bottom of 1st page and complete.
Mental Health Complaints Commission
NT Health and Community Services Complaints Commission
Free call - 1800 806 380
We understand that finding the right care for you or your loved one is an important life decision, so contact us to arrange a personal appointment