How to make a complaint
WHAT IS A COMPLAINT?
- A complaint is when you are not happy and you tell someone the reason.
- A complaint can be about anything to do with your service, a person or something else.
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT?
- You can talk about what is wrong with any staff member.
- If you are still not happy, talk to someone in charge at our office. You can ask to talk to the manager.
- If you are still not happy or you don’t want to talk to a staff member you can:
- Call (08) 8927 2756
- Email email@example.com
- Write to PO BOX 40947 Casuarina NT 0811
WHEN YOU MAKE A COMPLAINT WE WILL
- Try to help you
- Be quick
- Tell you how long it will take
Your complaint will be private. This means we will keep your details safe.
If you are not happy with how someone at Golden Glow Nursing responds to your complaint you can contact:
Aged Care & Home care Services
Seniors and Disability Rights Service Advocate | Darwin Community Legal Service
Free call – 1800 812 953 or 8982 1111
Older Person's Abuse Information Line - 1800 037 072
The Aged Care Quality & Safety Commission
Free call – 1800 951 821
NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission
Free call – 1800 035 544
Click on complaints contact form at the bottom of 1st page and complete.
Health and Community Services
NT Health and Community Services Complaints Commission
Free call - 1800 004 474
Golden Glow Nursing's Complaints Resolution Flowchart
Golden Glow Nursing's Responding to Abuse, Neglect or Exploitation Flowchart - I Am A Victim of Abuse, Neglect or Exploitation Flowchart
We understand that finding the right care for you or your loved one is an important life decision, so contact us to arrange a personal appointment