Welcome to Darwin’s private accredited mobile nursing and home support service.
Our qualified, caring staff provide tailored health & home care services, allowing our clients to remain at home, while receiving high quality nursing care and home support specific to their personal needs and choices for care.
Our aim is to provide a comprehensive quality service that is client focused and respects the rights and dignity of the individual, their carers and family.
Golden Glow Nursing was established in 2001 by two Darwin nurses who saw a need to provide quality nursing and health care support to allow people to maintain a safe, healthy lifestyle in their own homes.
- To enable clients to live independently in their own homes, avoiding premature or inappropriate admission to residential or hospital care.
- To assist clients to build capacity and independence
- To provide care that will enhance and improve quality of life for the recipient and informal carers.
- To provide safe, efficient, effective and affordable care by trained staff, which has been tailored to the recipient’s individual needs and the needs of the family.
- To offer a choice of services
- To ensure impartiality and respect clients’ rights
- To provide accurate and timely information in a format that is easily understood.
- To support and facilitate clients’ right to advocacy.
Today Golden Glow Nursing employs nearly 100 Registered and Enrolled Nurses and Personal Care Assistants across Darwin (to Darwin River), Katherine (Pine Creek) and Alice Springs.
In addition, Golden Glow Nursing has an established relationship with Charles Darwin University, allowing students to work alongside qualified nursing staff during their community placement. This working relationship helps to build and maintain a qualified workforce within the Territory.
We understand that finding the right care for you or your loved one is an important life decision, so contact us to arrange a personal appointment