Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Resources
It is important to find services that respect your culture as well as meet your care needs. Below are resources to help you learn more about My Aged Care and NDIS Services.
Aged Care Resources:
Videos: Learn more about how aged care services can help (Source: My Aged Care Website)
- Aged care services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- My Aged Care case study: Uncle Bob’s story
- My Aged Care case study: Aunty Shirley’s story
Translated Resources: The resources below contain useful information about My Aged Care and how to access aged care services.
- Participant Information Pack – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Participant Information Pack – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Easy Read
- First Nations Speak Up poster about how to make a complaint
- Talk Up complaints brochure
- First Nations Code of Conduct cards
- Complaints about NDIS Services booklet
We understand that finding the right care for you or your loved one is an important life decision, so contact us to arrange a personal appointment